ABOUT US
Belbroughton Club was founded when local scythe manufacturer Isaac Nash provided this club in 1886 for his workforce. It originally was, as one would expect, a working mens club, but today it has changed its name to Belbroughton Club and has both male & female members.

The club offers pool, darts and has a function room available for hire.

Outside there is a large garden with plentiful seating and a childrens' play area.

The Club has been refurbished in 2017/2018 and is open to non-members (as guests).

The building itself is Grade II listed and parts date back to 1610. During its life it has been used as a private house, a bank on one day a week, and in around 1702 is believed to have been used as a public house known as "The Mermaid". The name is thought to have originated from a ship whose timbers were salvaged for this building. At one time the village had at least 11 pubs and beer houses.

With thanks to Belbroughton History Society for providing this information.